Macchi at K 2019
Macchi at K 2019
Duesseldorf, October 16th - 23rd 2019 | Hall 17 / C20
Manufacturer of blown film extrusion lines since 1961, Macchi has been one of the most important brands in this sector and one of the leading companies in the world, thanks to a constant investment in innovation and research.
For the K show 2019 in Düsseldorf, Macchi will present a seven-layer line, net width 2700 mm, belonging to the new POD FLEX series.
This new technology allows to meet the growing market demand of highly flexible extrusion lines, capable of extruding both lamination and barrier applications material, but also bio - materials.
The new POD FLEX series allows extremely rapid job changes and, at the same time, minimizes production wastes. Thanks to the introduction of important developments both from the technological and automation point of view, the line on display will show how simple it is to shift from high-capacity productions (required for lamination films) to technical film productions, where control of layers related to barrier materials is fundamental. Most important innovations introduced concern:
- New fully automatic and integrated continuous gravimetric system, ensuring rapid material changes and drastic reductions in production waste
- New design and mix of extrusion screws which allows greater flexibility in the processing of different materials and, at the same time, a greater extrusion capacity, thanks also to the innovative PVD technology
- New TE572 series extrusion head, complete with PVD treatment, specifically designed to manage both polyolefin and barrier film formulations on the same line
- New fully automatic and integrated high-flow rate air cooling ring, able to guarantee the perfect recipes repeatability, minimizing set-up times during job changes
- Double no-contact film thickness control system, capacitive and optical, suitable for real-time detection of barrier layers
- New take off unit series ST426R with an innovative reduced height design, securing safer operating and maintenance activities and, at the same time, enabling a more rapid response to production change commands
- Evolution of the BO Plus winding system, complete with reel unloading and handling units with telescopic connecting rods and innovative cutting system. The new reinforced structure allows perfect winding of reels up to 1200 mm diameter
- New "Macchi 4.0" software release, generating complete data set concerning recipes, consumption, production and set points of the line, which can be integrated into customer's management systems
- "Complete digitalization" of the line, to guarantee the cleanliness of data exchange signals between the various components and reduce to zero any possible interference in the system network
- New MACCHI-MDO technology able to meet the growing demand for technical films with high mechanical properties and reduced thickness
Throughout the fair, visitors will be able to view the plant and all its innovations, in production with different film structures such as:
- lamination film
- barrier film
- bio film
Looking forward to receiving your visit to our booth 17C20.